Wednesday, June 29, 2011

shark bait daddy

Neil is officially a surfer! Whoop whoop. Ok, well maybe not officially since he never stood up on the board, but he tried!!! I thought it would be a good idea to take the girls to the beach so we could play in the sand and watch him. The girls liked the part about going to the beach, but the had a better idea of giving me a work out instead.

I knew I was fighting a losing battle by keeping the girls out if the water, so I finally agreed to let them put their feet in. I think that lasted 2 waves before dj "fell" in. All 3 if us ended up soaked which was awesome since I did not have any clothes or towels!

This wad also the first time I let dj play without holding my hand. She was on her glory running Back and forth and back and forth. There were a few eaves that knocked her in her butt and them pummeled her, but she did nit care. She just laid there and took the beating and got back up when it was over! Dani was super mad that I wouldn't let her be a free swimming fish. Silly girl has no idea she is a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment