Pops had an interview with the ATF for his gun license, so us girls got kicked out if the house. That was fine since we had so much to do for the baby shower. We went to auntie jo jos and played!!!!
We had to run to hobby lobby and target for some supplies. It was like 11 in the morning and 90 something freakin degrees out! Do you know what it feels like to load and unload two girls when it is that freaking hot outside? It's miserable!! While I pit one in their car seat, the other one was literally baking in the got sun fit like three minutes. I pretty sure that's how long it takes to boil an egg! I guess some good will come from our heart attack heat strike: the girls know what it feels like to cook inside an over, so I dint have to worry about them climbing into one anymore! (you know, people might really worry about that lol).
We had fun at jos house. The kids barely napped since the most we could keep quiet at once was two of if them. Ha
No comments:
Post a Comment