Thursday, June 16, 2011

Dani use napkin & garden

Dani might be my giant oversized baby, but she us soooooooooooo dainty! When she eats she almost always takes the smallest bites. She us so good and then she chews and chews and chews. Quite different than her stuff everything I can in her mouth bug sister! Actually now that I think about it. I do not think dani has ate a single bug!!!! Dj was on her millionth bug by 13 months (yes, I will inform her boyfriends about this and I will lie to dani's and tell them the dame lol)

Tonight we went to VHS fir dinner and had a terrific dinner. For the most part everyone behaved. Dsni even used a napkin fir the first time!!!!!! Dj has not even had this first. Dani kept taking my napkin off my lap and then she would wipe her mouth. She thought she was so cool having a clean face!

No comments:

Post a Comment