Honestly, days like today confirm that I made the right decision to be a stay home mom. We started our day bright and early and headed to the b-e-a-c-h. I used my roller blades for the first time whoop whoop!!!! No one was hurt during my blading either whoop whoop
Anyway, we played in the sand and came home fir naps and then spent the afternoon playing and playing and playing.
So today is what I call copy cat day. It started at the beach. Dani was dumping sand on herself and then threw a little. Next dj threw a lot right at dani. Then dani got a handful and dumped it on her own head. People walking by actually stopped to watch the show!
This afternoon dj hit her head on the table. I was sitting in the floor so I told her to come to me. The entire walk over she is crying so dramatically and then falls into my lap and lays her head on my chest. About 10steps behind her comes baby sis doing the same cry, pushes big Sis off my lap, falls on me and lays her head on my chest.
The best part of copy cat day was playing with dj's baby. She wrapped her up tight and then asked me if I would hold her while she went to get something from her car. I was rocking baby and telling her night night and shhhhhhing her. Dani comes over, takes baby and started loving on her too. Dj did nit want dani to have baby so she brought her back to me and asked if I would watch baby again. She needed to get something out of the car, but could not find the car. Dani gets her trouble maker look, comes and swipes baby and tajes off!
I spent more time in the floor today then I have in awhile. I have missed floor days!!
No comments:
Post a Comment