Aye aye aye. I booked a early flight so Neil could take us to the airport on his way to work. I had to wake both girls up and expected them to sleep on the plane. As always when I plan, I had to overly wild girls. Dani peed through her diaper covering us both in pee. Dj peed on the toliet but some how that got all over her. She also needed to poop but wouldn't so we spent the two hour flight smelling her farts!! Now that I think about it, no wonder no one slept!!!
Auntie j and uncle toad picked us up. The girls greeted them both with open arms. It is obvious how much the girls love them and they love the girls. Dj stayed with uncle toad and every time I looked over, she was giving him big il around the neck hugs for no reason. Dani knew auntie j was a sucker and wanted her to know what she was in fir, so the second she put her down, dani took off!!!!
Everyone was at momma pops house when we got there. It was awesome spending the entire day with everyone. The girls act like they are there everyday and did not have any stranger danger (well, dani does NOT like pops when he has his hat on!).
We found out today that jojo has a baby in her belly whoop whoop whoop
No comments:
Post a Comment