Monday, June 27, 2011

playing momma pops

The past few days we have been spending a lot of time in the bs guard (if that is what you want to call it). I usually try to wait for it to heat up, but it was 2 against one first thing this morning and I am one who knows when to walk away ha ha

The girls were playing and by playing I mean. Fighting iver the stroller. Finally dani sat in it and dj pushed her. The only problem was the wheels started to bend from the weight ha ha ( it was the doll stroller). I ended up getting my umbrella stroller outside and put dani in it. Dj pushed her forever just like momma pops does. She then sang to her just like momma pops does. I was cracking up. The best part was when dj would stop walking, dani would yell at her and point to keep going!!!

Sleep notes: danu took two really good naps and I did not nurse her down for the night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment