Tuesday, June 28, 2011

pictures and day 3 on sleep

Djism: momma do you have big noobs? Momma do you have big boobs? Momma do you have big boobs? (she asked me at least 8 times while I ignored her question). Momma do you have big boobs? Poke poke poke (she literally was poking me). Yes dj i guess I do have big boobs. "daddy does not have big boobs he has little boobs and dj and dani have little boobs too!". That's your fun filled fact of the day!

We went and did dani's one year pictures today. Yes we are a little late, but what am I going to do about it now lol. I remember with dj ivthiught it had to be done in the day. Gasp I would never consider doing it a week early it late! Second baby enters the pic and I become that momma lol

Dj is for sure going to be a model. I was chasing dani down the hall and when I got back to the picture room, she is laying there and smiling the biggest and cutest smile ever! She kept looking at the camera and as long as pictures were being taken, she was in her glory! With her genes and current shrimp status, i i think she will be rhe furst suoer model under 6 feet tall lol

Dani has the looks to be a model to, but I don't think she will ever stay still enough to be one haha. The only thing she cared about today was escaping!!!! As soon as I set her down it was off to the races. I was sweaty and stinky and exhausted afterwards!

Book notes: dani only woke up three times last night!!!!! Fit the first tine ever, I did not see each hour on the clock whoop whoop

No comments:

Post a Comment