Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sleep baby sleep

We had a first: dani went to sleep without nursing!!!!!! Whoop whoop whoop! I will admit that I am usually against parenting books, but when I am desperate for sleep, I will do desperate things. I have read and studied two books. One in each end if the extreme I think lol. Anyway neither if them worked fir the one night I tried them ha ha but they did cause me much stress. I was/am doing so much wrong according to the books. I am not scheduled, structured, cold hearted enough fir one and I am not attached enough for the other! Aye aye aye

I have decided that I am going to write the next big selling sleep book. It is geared for middle of the road mommas who are not defined into a certain type if parenting type or those that defile being defined ha ha. Dj was my first( and still kind if is) my first experiment and Danica is my second. My book will teach moms how to get the best if both worlds. Yes mommas you can hold, rock, sleep with your baby for as long as you'd like and once you are ready for a change follow these easy steps and you'll be sleeping like a baba (ok I need to get back on track to the blog and stop working in my book. Especially since dani is still in the very early testing phase lol)

Djism: I was in the phone and dj kept trying to talk to me. I ignored her since it was an important call. She looks at Neil and says "I think momma is not listening to me. That is what I think"

No comments:

Post a Comment