Happy 14 month ok'd birthday giant baby!!!! In the past 14 months, this baby has brought me so many smiles. She has also patiently allowed her big sister to give her "loves". Well, up until today she has.
I am loading my Costco groceries into the car and I look back to check on the girls. I hear a lot if yelling but no crying, so I was not too concerned, I just wondered what all the commotion was about. What do I see? I see dj holding a shoe in each hand hitting dani in the head. Dani is lunging her entire body at dj trying to tackle her or something. As I get closer I see dj hair all over the shopping cart cover and quit a bit still in dani's hand!!!!! I did not know whether I should laugh or cry or yell or cheer.........i would not have believed this shopping cart brawl had I nit have seen it with my own eyes.
Book notes. I fed dani around 2 and then 4. She woke up a few other times, but I shhhhhhing her to sleep. We are making progress!
No comments:
Post a Comment