Djism: when we are at the park the girls and boys will tell dj "beautiful pigtails". When Neil got home dj was telling her about our day and age says in a sad voice". The boys and girls forgot to tell dj beautiful pigtails. They forgot "
I read a funny email today that told a story about a boy who handed his teacher a note written by his parents. It said: the opinions of this child are not necessarily those of his parents. Why oh why do o have a feeling I will be sending my girls ro school with a similar note???? Obviously dani Is nit really talking, but she still has a lot to say. Usually it's yelling at someone, but needless to day, I think my future is going to be filled with trying to cover up what the girls say and repeat lol. I better get a really really really good filter for my mouth!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment