Saturday, July 16, 2011

Fake Burping

You might think that the Petrie Princeses are all pretty and pink, ruffles and glitter (which they are), but there had arose a new side and I am not sure how I feel about it, I am however site that their daddy is in big trouble!!!

It all started today at nap time. Dani. Was struggling to fall asleep because she was busy fake burping'!!!!!! She thought it was hilarious and was cracking herself (and me) up.

After dani woke up, the fake burps left het so I figured she must be over them. I was wrong. After taking a big drink at dinner she did a real burp which just brought on another case of the fake burps. This time was more fun because she had a big sister joining her. Yes, at the dinner table they sat across from each other fake burping and laughing!!!

How did this happen? I have girls!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment