Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday School

Today I had a self realization that hit me like a tin if bricks: I am the queen if excuses. This came as a surprise to me! I know I am pretty good at manipulating (thanks dad), but I did not realize I was so goof that I can manipulate myself using my excuses.

Here is the one that shine the light on it;

We have nit been to church in quote a long time. I always want to go, but now Neil works on Sunday's so we can't. I can't take the girls by myself because they will Never be still and quiet for an entire sermon. I could it dj in sunday school but she has never stayed the full hour. Then I would be stuck with both girls. I can't pit dani in Sunday school because she is a baby. I don't let them leave my side until they are16 lol. I also can't go because we want to meet my niece as soon as she arrives. That means I need to keep my girls healthy not expose them to potentially sick kids!

It was about thus time I gut the brick wall. I swear I could picture God looking at me like I was an idiot saying that I won't get to heaven by having germ free kids lol.

Needless to say,I loaded up the girls and we went to church!!! Both girls went in pretty easy. I was w wreck. I went into church and kept staring and checking the buzzer. It was horrible. I am such a dork when it comes to leaving them!!!

I was pleasantly surprised that I did nit get buzzed for 30 minutes!!!! I figured it was dj, so when I got the the childcare area I was surprised to find Danica crying. I was even mire surprised that 30seconds later I realized I could hear dj crying too! Aye aye aye. Some boy had a breakdown and my sensitive girls could only stay calm so long.

Well, I am proud if beating my excuses today. Double or nothing fir next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment