Sunday, July 10, 2011

Lizard girls

Dani figured out how to stick out her tongue yesterday. I could nit be more proud! She loves walking around with it sticking out and giving me or dj the occasional lick ha ha. It could be worse, she could be like her bug Sis and run around chasing bugs trying to catch them with her tongue and eat them! No more mixed up chameleon book for her!!!

Ok, so we were having major issues at dinner. Dj was throwing her food and not listening and well,crossing many many many lines. Time out was not working, so I spanked het. Then she tells me mo, so I spanking her again. She got probably 5-6 good spankings before she stopped. I got dani our if her chair about 15 minutes later and what does she do, she goes right over to dj who is in time out and hits her!!!!!!! Honestly, how will I survive with these girls???

No comments:

Post a Comment