Seriously, what is going on? I have two beautiful princess little girls and first they have a shopping cart brawl and now they (dj) sticks stuff up her nose! Girls don't do this stuff! I would have put money on it knowing it was a sure net chase would be the first to get something stuck lol
Dj was making a braclet for auntie jojo and auntie j while I was sewing. She starts saying mom mom mom over and over. She was nit whining just getting a little bit if frantic in her voice. I look at her to see her picking her nose. Now lately this is not an unusual sight so I did not think much about it. Her mom mom mom kept getting mire and more frantic, and I realized what must have happened, but was scared to ask! I am nit gonna lie, I panicked a little inside! I have no idea what to do if you get something stuck in your nose! I yelled at dj to stop picking it while I ran around the table. It was all slowotion as I watched her push it farther and farther up!
Lucky for her, I have nit cut my nails lately and am sporting what some might call a crack nail ( I call it a must have tool!). Using a finger on the outside to push it down and my handy treasure tool, dj could once again breathe!
No comments:
Post a Comment