Happy birthday America!!!!! We made sure we celebrated today with A bang! It was our first and praying not our last 4th of July in HB. This place goes nuts!!!!!
The girls and I walked down to watch the parade and luckily were able to sneak onto some people's roped off grass ha ha. We had front row seats and grass to sit on. The girls loved the parade! They were waving and waving and waiving. I am not sure what is going to happen when both girls are in the running for ms America, hopefully they will have a tie lol. They both have the wave. Down and kept it up for 2.5 hours'
While we saw a ton of things in the parade, the cheerleaders were clearly their favorite and the horses a far second fav. When the cheer leaders were there, both girls started clapping and yelling. I am pretty sure I see high school football games in our future!! Neil will be happy lol
After naps, Neil came early so we headed downtown and decided to make a quick stop at the beach. As a reminder quick is not a word that should ever be used in the same sentence as beach when it comes to my fish. Of course we could not keep them away (dani made a mad dash for the water the second I put her down). We decided to go put our feet in. Neil had dani and I had dj. I told Neil do not let her diaper get wet since I did not have any more. I know he heard ne, but 30 seconds later she was soaked! Oh well, we had a blast!!'
Bedtime was a nightmare. I am officially old because I was cursing everyone who was making noise past 7 lol
No comments:
Post a Comment