Wednesday, May 25, 2011

we got sleep!!!

Last night miracle happened; dani slept SIX straight hours!!!! praise the Lord God Almighty!!!!!!!! This is the longest she has slept in jet entire life. I just hope it is the start of something good and not a fluke!!!

I would love to have been getting full nights sleeps for a year now, but there is nothing in the world that I would trade for our bed time routine. I love holding and nursing dani to sleep. I love watching jet sleep so peacefully in my arms. It's why I hold her even after she had long fallen asleep. I cherished each night doing the same thing with dj and while it's hard to function on less sleep, the time flies by and a new stage appears in which I can't hold them to fall asleep. I know that time is somewhat nearing with dani and as ready as I am to sleep a full eight hours on my own bed, I am sad to give thus up. So fir now I will keep loving on my sleeping baby and loading up on coffee and energy drinks lol

Djism; I am going to go a big poop like tank so I can have a Popsicle, ma ma ma look I went poop. I went a snake poop!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment