Aye aye aye delaney has a double dose of the terrible twos all of a sudden. Add that to some broken listening ears and a non stop whine and you get FUN ha ha
The girls were playing this morning and dj was getting mad because she did nit want to share, she wanted what dani had, and dani would not listen to her. Any way one thing led to another and she ended up pushing dani.
Now I will be the first to admit that I am a lax mom. I do not have many strict rules or pinishments and I give the girls (dj) a few chances to change her behavior before I get mean. With that being said., hitting, kicking, pushing, etc are not tolerated at all! There is mo second chance it appeal, it is straight to time out.
So, dj had ro go to time out after she pushed dani. She wanted to sit ( I make her stand), she wanted in the brick nit the tug etc. Finally time out was over so she came over to tell dani she was sorry and give her snhig and kiss. Dani. Did nit want to be smothered, so she started pushing dj away. Dj quickly let's me know that dani pushed her so she needed to go to time out. Ugh!!!!!! She had a point and fair us fair, so dani got her first time out today.
No comments:
Post a Comment